Naveen Yerneni is an Indian film producer who predominantly works in Telugu films. He is best known for being one of the producers of the famous Telugu film Pushpa -The Rise Part 1 which was released on 17 December 2021.
Naveen Yerneni was born in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. In 1989, he completed his school education at V.S St. John’s Higher Secondary School, Gannavaram. Later, he went to Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology (BIET), Davangere, Karnataka to pursue his graduate degree.
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
There is no information available on the internet about his personal relationships.
In 2015, Naveen Yerneni made her production debut with the film Srimanthudu. In the following year, he released his film Janatha Garage. The movies produced by Naveen in the year 2018 were Savyasachi and Amar Akbar Anthony. In 2019, he released his film, Dear Comrade, and the director of this film was Bharat Kamma. The movie named Pushpa: The Rise – Part 1 was released under his production house on 17 December 2021 which was a super hit Telugu movie.
In 2015, Naveen Yerneni, along with his two co-producers named C.V. Mohan and Y.R. Shankar, founded a Telugu production company named Mythri Movie Makers.
Awards, Honours, Achievements
- 2016: Best Popular Film Award for Srimanthudu
- 2018: Best Film (Nominee) Rangasthalam
- Naveen Yerneni shifted to the USA soon after finishing his college education, and there he inclined towards the Detroit Telugu Association. He has his home in Novi, Michigan.
- Naveen Yerneni often supports and is inclined towards the Telugu Desam Party of Andhra Pradesh. He often donates a huge amount of money to support N. Chandrababu Naidu’s party in Andhra Pradesh and is often spotted receiving N. Chandrababu Naidu at Andhra airports. Reportedly, once he donated an amount of $36 thousand to the Telugu Desam Party which was the highest amount of the whole contribution.
- During the first week, after the release of the movie Pushpa -The Rise Part 1 in December 2021, it made Rs. 128 crores business worldwide and became the seventh film in the Telugu film industry that earned such a large amount in the first week of its release. In a press conference, on the release of the movie Pushpa – The Rise Part 1, Naveen Yerneni narrated the uniqueness of the movie. He said,
Our efforts are directed towards delivering entertainment and making the experience of a theatrical release memorable for the viewers. We hope the audience resonates with the action, romance and emotion in ‘Pushpa: The Rise’. It is a film that depicts a unique heist. Such a story has not been explored in Indian cinema. We’re excited to share the release with the fans of Allu Arjun and Rashmika Mandanna.”
The poster of the movie Pushpa – The Rise Part 1
- Naveen Yerneni ventured into the education business while working as a film producer in Telugu movies. He, along with his close friend, started an international school named “The Country Day” which is located in Hyderabad.
- According to the media sources, Naveen Yerneni, along with his co-producers Y. Ravi Shankar and Mohan Cherukuri, are confident producers who always come up with unique ideas. It penned,
Producers Naveen Yerneni, Y. Ravi Shankar and Mohan Cherukuri always encourage new scripts. When Ritesh came up with the story idea and explained how he would execute it on screen, they were impressed with his confidence and idea and decided to produce the breezy entertainer.”