Gurpreet Bedi is an Indian actress who predominantly works in the Hindi television industry. She was one of the top ten contestants of the 2010 Pantaloons Femina Miss India. However, at the end of the show, she was crowned with the title Himalayan Femina Miss Natural Beauty. In 2020, she came into the limelight with the serial ‘Dil Hi Toh Hai’ in which she appeared as Reeva. The serial was aired on Sony Entertainment Channel and was produced by Ekta Kapoor.
Table of Contents
Gurpreet Bedi was born on 24 September in New Delhi. Her zodiac sign is Libra. She received her graduate degree in Graphic Designing at the University of Bedfordshire, UK.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Weight (approx.): 50 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): 34-24-34
Parents & Siblings
Her mother’s name is Kawaljeet Bedi. She has two sisters named Aman Bedi and Supreet Bedi.
Gurpreet Bedi with her mother and two sisters
Husband & Children
Gurpreet Bedi got married to Kapil Arya on 22 December 2021.
Gurpreet Bedi with her husband
Gurpreet Bedi was in a relationship with Kapil Arya before getting married to him on 22 December 2021.
Gurpreet Bedi with her boyfriend
In 2012, Gurpreet Bedi appeared in the serial SuperCops vs Supervillains and played three characters named Damyanti, Rani Zaffara, and SuperCop Hetonwita. Gurpreet Bedi hosted the Hockey India League in 2013. She began working in the Hindi television cinema in 2015 when received the opportunity to work as a lead actress in the Life Ok’s show named Laut Aao Trisha. She played the role of Suhana in this serial. Gurpreet Bedi came into the limelight with the serial Dil Hi Toh Hai telecasted on Sony Entertainment Television and produced by Ekta Kapoor. In this serial, Gurpreet Bedi played the role of Reeva Noon in 2018. In 2021, Gurpreet Bedi appeared in the web series titled Bang Baang streamed on ZEE5 in which she played the role of Monisha. Gurpreet Bedi then featured in the second series of the serial Qubool Hai 2.0 in which she played the role of Sana Shaikh and the serial was streamed on ZEE5.
Gurpreet Bedi was featured in the music web series and its video titled The Socho Project as Mitali in 2020.
The poster of The Socho Project musical video
- Film: Rafoochakkar, Andaz Apna Apna, and The Hangover
She owns a BMW car.
Gurpreet Bedi with her BMW
- She also goes by the name Guru.
Gurpreet Bedi on her birthday with her nickname decorated on the wall
- Gurpreet Bedi belongs to New Delhi. She was born and raised in Delhi. She went to the UK to pursue her graduation in graphic design soon after finishing her school education in Delhi. Later, she moved back to India.
- Gurpreet Bedi signed various modelling projects with prominent Indian print and online media commercials brands and television endorsements like Hyundai i20, Whisper, Sunsilk, Garnier, Loreal soon after winning the title Himalayan Femina Miss Natural Beauty in the Pantaloons Femina Miss India in 2010.
- Gurpreet Bedi was often featured on the cover page of renowned Indian magazines and tabloids such as Grazia, Femina, Raymonds and many more soon after winning the Himalayan Femina Miss Natural Beauty title in 2010.
- Gurpreet Bedi is followed by more than 42k people on her Instagram account. She often shares her modelling pictures and videos on her social media to keep her followers entertained.
- Gurpreet Bedi is a compassionate animal lover. Her social media posts often cover the pictures of her pet dog.
Gurpreet Bedi with her pet dog
- Gurpreet Bedi has a tattoo inked on her left arm.
Gurpreet Bedi while featuring a tattoo on her left arm
- On 22 December 2021, Gurpreet Bedi and her long time boyfriend Kapil Arya get married to each other. Kapil Arya is the Hindi television actor and Gurpreet’s co-actor in the serial Dil Hi Toh Hai. Gurpreet announced their marriage on her social media with a lovely caption. She penned,
So it begins…Nothing would’ve been possible without you guys.. @bedi.kawaljeet @supreetbedi13 @aman.bedi.311 💖 I am because you are! #mystrength #mybackbone #myfamily #blessed LET THE ROLLER COASTER BEGIN! #backtokg.”
Gurpreet Bedi on her wedding day