Javier Hernández is a Mexican footballer who plays as a striker for the Premier League team West Ham United. He was born and raised in Jalisco, Mexico, and has played football at a club level since he was seven years old. As a 15-year-old, he signed his first professional contract with a local club and was selected for the national under-17 team. Manchester United acquired him in July 2010, making him the first Mexican player to join one of the top teams in the Premier League.During his time with ‘Manchester United,’ he had an impeccable minutes-to-goal ratio, which was one of the best in the history of the ‘Premier League.’ However, his declining performance and arguments with the head coach caused him to leave the team. He then joined the A-grade European league teams Real Madrid and Bayer Leverkusen. Since 2017, he has been a striker for West Ham United. He is also the Mexican national team’s top goal scorer.
Table of Contents
Javier Hernández Bio/Wiki
|Javier Hernández Balcázar
• Little Pea
|33 (as in 2021) Years
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign
|Date of Birth
|01 June 1988
|Watching Movies, Playing guitar
|Javier Hernández Gutiérrez (Former professional soccer player)Javier Hernández With His Father
|Ana Hernández Balcázar
|• Lety Sahagun (2009-2015) – In 2009, Javier began dating the Mexican actress and model Lety Sahagun. As a couple, they were quite a big deal in their native country and even made Who Magazine’s 10 S*xiest Couple list. Every time he played a game, she was the first person he called, and whenever he met someone, his girlfriend was the first person he introduced. Despite this, there were some issues between them. Lety was accused of cheating from 2011 onwards when he was accused of having an affair with Chaska Morek. They remain very much together, according to sources close to them, and the rumors were rejected largely. In 2015, they separated.
• Chaska Morek – Ever since he arrived on the English shores after signing with Manchester United, he was linked up with actress Chaska Morek, who was studying at Cambridge University at the time. They were spotted having dinner at the Globe restaurant in London in September 2013. During their date, they asked not to be disturbed and eventually left through the back door.
• Lucia Villalon – Chicharito first dated TV presenter Lucia Villalon in March 2015, during his time with Real Madrid. Lucia worked as a presenter for Real Madrid. They were pretty open about their relationship and used 1422 to symbolize it. Their lucky numbers were combined to form 1422. His signing with Bayer Leverkusen in August 2015 put a strain on their relationship since Lucia chose to remain in Madrid. They did, however, initially manage to make their relationship work and even got engaged in 2016. Eventually, the long-distance took a toll on their relationship, and they called it quits in 2017.
• Camila Sodi (2017) – In February 2017, reports surfaced that Chicharito had been dating actress Camila Sodi. Lucia’s relationship with him ended due to his affair with Sodi. All such rumors were refuted, however, by the Mexican star and his actress girlfriend. Their relationship lasted only a few months. She revealed in her interview with Vanity Fair in April that they had called it quits. According to her, the vitriol and hate they have received over the supposed origins of their relationship proved to be their downfall. Furthermore, she found it difficult to deal with long distance.
• Andrea Duro (2017-2018) – In July 2017, Chicharito posted a picture of an unidentified woman with her back turned to the camera. The actress took to Twitter at the end of the month to reveal that they were dating and that she was the mysterious woman described in his post.
• Sarah Kohan – In January 2019, Hernández and his wife Sarah Kohan, an Australian model of Romanian descent and travel blogger, announced on Instagram that they were expecting their first child.
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Sarah KohanJavier Hernández With His Wife
|20 March 2019
|Chula Vista, California
|Daughters- Nala Hernández
Sons- Noah HernándezJavier Hernández With His Son and Daughter
|In 6th grade, Chicharito got enrolled in an elementary school at the Instituto Piaget. He studied there till sixth grade.
|Later, while pursuing a career as a professional soccer player, he took business administration classes at Universidad del Valle de Atemajac. And he started his soccer education at the youth academy of Mexican club C.D. Guadalajara at the age of nine.
|Professional Football Player
• Beats Audio
• Bud Light beer
• Panini cards (ahead of the 2016 Copa America competition)
|Chicharito is represented by Eduardo Hernandez.
|• January 21, 2020: LA Galaxy
• September 2019: Sevilla FC
• 2017: West Ham United F.C.
• August 31, 2015: Bayer 04 Leverkusen
• September 2014: Real Madrid CF
• July 1, 2010: Manchester United F.C.
• 2006: C.D. Guadalajara
• 2005: Club Deportivo Tapatio
|• 2009: Mexico national football team
• 2007: Mexico national under-20 football team
|• LA Galaxy
• Mexico national football team
|• 14 (LA Galaxy)
• 14 (Mexico national football team)
|• Main Position: Centre-Forward
• Other Position: Second Striker
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’9”
|in kilograms- 73 kg
in pounds- 161 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity
|Prefers short scalp hair
|Favorite Playing Position
|Hugo Sánchez and Rafael Márquez
Javier Hernández was born on June 1, 1988, in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico, to Silvia Balcázar and Javier Gutiérrez. He was born into a family of athletes. His father and grandfather were both former national-level players. His father had played in the 1986 ‘FIFA World Cup,’ while his grandfather had been a member of the Mexican national football team that played in the 1954 ‘FIFA World Cup.’Javier grew up in a football-addicted family, so it was expected that he would fall in love with the game at an early age. Javier’s father worked as a football coach at a few local clubs and this sparked his interest in the game. He began training when he was 5 years old. When he was seven years old, he played his first professional match. He was in the Mexican Recreation League.Javier grew up mostly in Morelia, where his father was part of a local club called Monarcas Morelia. He completed his elementary education at ‘Instituto Piaget,’ where he first played football for his school team. He was already making waves in local tournaments by the time he was nine years old. When he was 15, he joined the junior team of the club ‘CD Guadalajara’ and signed his first professional contract with the club.At the same time, he was enrolled in business administration classes at the ‘Universidad del Valle de Atemajac.’ He was also selected to join the Mexican national team for the 2005 ‘U-17 FIFA World Cup,’ but an injury prevented him from participating. It did not stop him from developing his skills, however. He became a popular player by the end of his university years.Hisnández is a religious man. He comes from a conservative Catholic family. Prior to every game, he falls to his knees and prays. He has been dating famous ‘Instagram’ celebrity Sarah Kohan for a while. They are open about their relationship. They upload photos of their vacations on the Internet frequently.
Javier Hernández Net Worth
Javier Hernández has a net worth of $30 million.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)
|• Audi Q7
• Range Rover Arden
• Chevrolet Corvette ZO6 convertible
Javier signed a contract that made him the highest-paid player in MLS in January 2020. His salary is $6 million per year. A record-setting (for the MLS) $10 million transfer fee was paid by the LA Galaxy for the right to sign Javier.Javier Hernández purchased a home in Beverlywood, Los Angeles for $ 5.6 million in 2020. Over 6,555 square feet of living space and six bedrooms are featured in the home. Located on a quarter-acre lot, this contemporary home was built within the last year. Chicharito can practice his soccer skills on a large grassy lawn outside, which has a pool, a spa, and a spa. The house also has a two-car garage.
- As part of their lower-division team, he began playing for a small-time Mexican club known as ‘Chivas’ in 2005. He struggled during his early games, however. During one point in time, he went goalless in many matches.
- He had a solid comeback in 2009 when he played in the ‘Apertura’ tournament and finished as the third-highest scorer.
- In 2010, he continued to perform energetically. He was the joint top-scorer in the 2010 ‘Torneo Bicentenario’ tournament. During his 11 games, he scored a total of 10 goals. His five previous games were not played.
- The management team from Manchester United went to Mexico in late 2009 to scout some good players. A number of them were made aware of Javier and were impressed with his skills.
- As he was too young, Manchester had to wait before making a bid, as they could not approach an underage player. ‘Manchester United’ offered him a contract after he made his senior ‘World Cup’ debut.
- Javier made his debut for ‘Manchester United’ during the 2010–2011 season. Within the first 18 minutes of his debut, he scored his first league goal.
- After making his competitive debut against ‘Chelsea’ in August 2010, he performed beyond expectations and soon became one of the contenders for the ‘Professional Footballers’ Association (PFA) Young Player of the Year.
- In the Champions League, he led his team to the finals, but they were unable to win the trophy. Despite this, he scored 20 goals in his first season. His name was announced as the ‘World Goalgetter of 2011’ in July 2011.
- On 26 July 2011, he faced a minor setback when he suffered a concussion during a training match in New York. Although he was cleared the next day, he was told to be careful.
- He signed another contract with ‘Manchester United’ in October 2011 that had him staying with the club for the next five years. His goals were consistent. In 36 games for his team, he scored 12 goals.
- In terms of goals scored, he was better in the third season than he was in the previous two. Javier scored 18 goals in 36 appearances that season. Manchester United’s star player was turning out to be a revelation and was already being hailed as one.
- His performance suffered a major setback in the fourth season. He scored 9 goals in the 35 games he played for ‘Manchester’.
- After a poor performance, he was loaned to ‘Real Madrid,’ with the option of giving him away permanently. In the end, he returned to ‘Manchester’ because ‘Madrid’ refused to offer him a contract.
- In August 2015, after his contract with ‘Manchester’ ended, he joined ‘Bayer Leverkusen,’ a ‘Bundesliga’ team. In six matches during the group stage of the Champions League, he scored five goals.
- His team was unable to advance in the knockout stage despite his efforts. His first season in the Bundesliga ended on a happy note, as he was named ‘Bundesliga Player of the Month’ three times.
- Again, his performance was average in the 2016–2017 season. His 36 appearances resulted in 13 goals. The Bayer company had to let him go after this below-average performance. After signing this contract, he joined ‘Premier League’ club ‘West Ham United’.
- The 2017 season with ‘West Ham’ was not particularly impressive, as he only scored 8 goals in 33 appearances.
- During the 2010 ‘FIFA World Cup,’ he made his ‘World Cup’ debut as a member of the national team. He has been part of every subsequent ‘FIFA World Cup’ tournament since then. Currently, he is the highest-scoring Mexican international player of all time.
Facts About Javier Hernández
- At the age of 17, after not being selected for the 2005 U-17 World Cup Mexican team, he wanted to retire from soccer.
- He dedicates his trademark celebration, in which he forms ‘C’ and raises upwards, to Ana Silvia, the sister he calls Chimol.
- He became the first Mexican player to appear in the UEFA Champions League final in his debut season with Manchester United against Barcelona in 2011.
- In the history of the Mexican National team, Chicharito holds the record for scoring the most goals. Chicharito is the first player to score 48 goals for the national team.
- Chicharito Day is celebrated by his ardent followers on August 14. He wears the number 14 for the national team, and August is the only month with the same number of letters as his first name.
- UNICEF appointed him ambassador for Mexico in 2012. He becomes the third Mexican to hold the prestigious position, following César Costa and Julieta Venegas.
- In June 2013, EA Sports announced that he will appear on the cover of the North American edition of FIFA 2014.
What is Javier Hernandez personality?Chicharito Hernández is the striker who has won the hearts of hundreds of Manchester United fans, but he has also made himself and his country proud. His humility and personality perfectly complement his talent and passion for the game. The kind of forward he is knows exactly where he needs to be at any given moment.Is Javier Hernandez married?He is married to Sarah Kohan in 2019.Where is Javier Hernandez from?Guadalajara, MexicoHow good is Javier Hernandez?Javier Hernandez may have had a short professional career, but he is certainly one of Mexico’s best strikers. In a period of eight years, he has put himself under the spotlight and achieved great results, such as becoming the top Mexican scorer in Premier League history.